South Western Girls Lacrosse Winter/Spring 2018 registration is now open!
NOTE: Evaluations for 7th and 8th grade players only are scheduled for 11/11/17 from 1:00-3:00pm at the lower field behind Emory Markle Middle School (HS JVsoftball field / JV field hockey field)
- Due to the large number of girls enrolled in these grades we are fortunate enough to be able to field 2 teams this Winter/Spring at the 7th/8th grade level.
- We have three independent coaches coming to evaluate the girls for placement on the appropriate team.
We are completing the evaluations now to properly place players prior to the start of the indoor season. If your daughter is not playing indoor there will be another assessment in February. If your daughter is planning to play indoor lacrosse this winter please make every effort to attend this evaluation!!
If your 7th or 8th grade daughter cannot make it to the evaluation please contact Jennifer Krouse 410-961-1975.
- 2018 registration fee $115.00
- Eligible grades: 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th
- Current US Lacrosse membership is required at start of season: $30 (new or renewal). Membership must be active through the entire season. Click here to access the US Lacrosse membership page.
- Players are responsible for providing their own sticks, goggles, mouthpiece and molded cleats.
- Shorts/reversibles will be provided for all players. The reversible must be returned at the end of the season. The shorts are for the players to keep.
South Western Girls Lacrosse is a member of the York Girls Lacrosse League competing with other teams throughout York County.
Questions? Contact Us