South Western Girls Lacrosse Spring 2018 registration is now open!
- 2018 registration fee $115.00
- Eligible grades: 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th and 8th
- Current US Lacrosse membership is required at start of season: $30 (new or renewal). Membership must be active through the entire season. Click here to access the US Lacrosse membership page.
- Players are responsible for providing their own sticks, goggles, mouthpiece and molded cleats.
- Shorts/reversibles will be provided for all players. The reversible must be returned at the end of the season. The shorts are for the players to keep.
South Western Girls Lacrosse is a member of the York Girls Lacrosse League competing with other teams throughout York County.
Questions? Contact Us